native of Orlando, Florida, Pamela made Cincinnati her
home in 2002 when her husband, Jeff, took a job with
Q-102 to do the "Jeff & Jenn Morning Show".
Pamela Lives Downtown on the hillside of Mt. Auburn. Pamela has made an impact on home ownership in Downtown, Walnut Hills, Mt Adams, and Hyde Park. The city
is truly her home, and she lives, works and plays in
all the urban areas of Cincinnati.
Having such a large
impact on the urban development in Cincinnati is an accomplishment that continues to bring
Pamela joy each time that she helps someone find the
perfect Downtown Address.
· #1 Sales Associate with Highest Closed units in 2013
· Green Realtor - $200 million in last 15 years
· 2005-2008,2013-2017 Circle of Excellence
· 2nd Place Company Wide Leader in Listing Volume Closed
· Metropolitan Office Listing Units Closed Leader
· Chairman's Club
· 2005-2016 OAR Presidents Club Member
· 2005-2008 Executive Club Member
· National Sales Award 2006 & 2008
· SPCA Member
· Downtown Residents Council Member
· Chosen as Real Estate Ambassador for 2005-2008
BUY OR SELL
KNOW THE AREA